Qing Wen Fu Zheng Tang
- These herbal capsules can help to enhance the immunity, respiratory System, and clearing the breath.
- CONCENTRATED INGREDIENTS: *Jin Ying Hualian Qlao*P u Gong Ying *Sang Ye *Ju Hua *Zi Su Ye *Jie Geng *Sang BaiPi *Ting Li Zi *Zhi Qiao *Chaff Hu *Huang Qi Ting Sheng *Bai Zhu *Fu Ling *Bo He * Jing Jie *Ban Lan Gan *Shi Gao *Zhi Mu *Qiang Huo *Yi Yi Ren *Da Huang *Huo Xiang *Chen Pi *Huo Pu *Dan Zhu Ye *Sheng Jiang *Gan Cao *Bai Zhu *Guff Zhi
- * Daily Value not established
- SUGGESTED USAGE:
Store in a dry, cool place. Keep out of the reach of children. contains 100 capusles
- Distributed By: Bio Essence Corp., 8 Studebaker, Irvine AC 92618
Herbal Slim Capsule
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Consult with your doctor before using if you are pregnant, nursing or take other medications. Discontinue use and consult with doctor if you experience unusual symptoms.
- Other Information
- *Please ask a health professional for consultation after taking this product for one month.
- *Do not use if packaging has been tampered with
- *Store in a cool, dry place (under 60F)
- Do not use
- *with antibiotics
- *any other drug or food containing acconite, etc
- *if you are taking prescription drug
- *if you have flue/cold, high fever
- *if youhave heart disease, liver disease
- Manufactured By: Bio Essence Corp., 8 Studebaker, Irvine AC 92618
- These statements have not been evaluated by FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Directions: Adults take 4-6 capsules (2-3 grams) every 4 hours, not to exceed 4 does (19 capsules) in 24 hours. Contains 100 capusles
- Ingredients: Astragulus 8.9%, Perilla 4.4%, Bitter Orange 4.4%, Winter Melon 8.9%, Mulberry Leaf 6.6%, Magnolia 4.4%, Shen Qu 4.4%, Ginger 4.4%, Hawthorn 4.4%, Lotus Leaf 13.2%, Coix seed 8.9%, Atractylodes 4.4%, Bai Shu 4.4%, Poria 4.4%, Chen Pi 4.4%, Chai Hu 4.4%, Gua Lou 5.1%
Meridian points herbal patching (MPHP)
Meridian points herbal patching(MPHP) , which involves local point stimulation with a herbal medicine patch, has long been used to treat patients with pulmonary in East Asian countries. Meridian points herbal patching (MPHP) involves externally applying a processed herbal medicine preparation patch to meridian points or specific sites on the body have been defined as specific sites through which body organs and meridians qi is transported. Treatment with (MPHP) was administered between 3 and 12 times over a period of 3 weeks to 1 year. MPHP improves pulmonary function and immunity.
Ingredients: Huo Xiang, Jin Yin Hua, Bai Jie Zi, Chuan Qiong, Xi Xin, Sheng Jiang, Da Suan.
The anti-epidemic principle of the Chinese herbal sachets issued is the scent that is emitted by the Chinese herbs , which can relax the trachea and clear the lungs after being inhaled by the body. This prevents the virus from invasively destroying the trachea and lungs, as well as
Ingredients in the sachet include: Huo Xiang, Jin Yin Hua, Bo He, Cang Shu, Pei Lan, each equal part, the net weight is 6 grams. People who have obtained sachets can wear the sachets on their bodies, put them on the car, on the desk, in the room. Each sachet has a lifespan of 1-2 months, and needs to be replaced when the sachets are exhausted.
Anti-inch Herbal Cream
This cream is non-greasy and designed to go on smoothly to relieve itch for the skin.
These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website.
If you are pregnant, lactating or on prescribed medication, consult your physician before using.
All information about the products on our website is provided for information purposes only. Product packaging, specifications and price are subject to change without notice.
Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.